19 August 2009

Beginning

Have you ever felt disconnected from those around you? People just a few feet away, people miles away--people you talk to every day.
Of all the people I know in this world, only a few have every cared to get to know me on a deeply personal level--to know my "story". Those are the people I feel connected with, even when they are far away, I long for their company. I know their story too--we are CONNECTED. We are bound by trust, understanding, vulnerability and accountability.

I want more of those kind of relationships. I also want my relationship with GOD to be one of connected-ness. He knows me, He knows my story inside and out, it is my knowledge and understanding of HIM that is lacking. I am on a journey to know and understand GOD better. This is where I plan on sharing some of that journey. Like the name I have chosen for this blog, it it a place for discovery, to pursue knowledge through discernment.

No comments:

Post a Comment